Second Cruise- CB

O2B@Cagain

Forgive me, cruisers, for I have sinned. It has been 5 years since my first cruise...BUT I have just booked our second. I have also been lurking and finally registered, so I hope all is forgiven? :o

Anyway, we picked Princess the first time based on Anytime Dining, and found that to be a great choice for us. We also had a balcony and decided we cannot live without that also. Now, here are my first questions:

1.The Caribbean Princess is a LOT bigger than the Dawn, our first ship. Will we notice (or even remember!) the difference?

2. The Sanctuary- I see it on the deck plans, and one shot on the Princess video- is there somewhere else to find pictures?

3. What nights are formal on the 7 night cruises out of San Juan? Last time I could not get *someone* to dress up, but he has acquiesced and will rent formal wear. Any feedback about that?

4. Coffee cards? What's up with that?

I am sure to think of some more over time. Thank you, dear cruisers.

1.The Caribbean Princess is a LOT bigger than the Dawn, our first ship. Will we notice (or even remember!) the difference?

4. Coffee cards? What's up with that?

I'll answer these two.

#1. The buffet area is very different and now there's an international cafe on deck 5 which you didn't have on the Dawn. ;)

#4. Coffee card cost is $27.60 which entitles you to unlimited fresh brewed coffee or 15 punches for specialty coffees. If you just drink regular coffee and can stand the awful "pseudo" syrupy stuff they serve, then you wouldn't be buying one.

Enjoy your cruise and come back soon. :D

Archived