Shore Excursions through Oceania

Shay123

My first guess would be that perhaps the "new to Oceania" person doesn't know how to start a thread, so tagged on to an old one that fit the paramaters of the question. Sailboaters IS new to CC. This was his/her third post.)

I would suggest that one or two responded (as I often have) without noticing the date of the first post. Now I try to check that out before answering but sometimes I forget!

I dunno, should the CC staff close out old threads just because they are old?

I myself wouldn't think so because sometimes a resurrection is a GOOD thing! But this (again) is a reminder to us to look at the date of the original post before automatically responding.

The question still deserves an answer ... Sometimes I think it would be nice to be able to answer a poster privately but CC doesn't let us do so unless we have a tagline after our posts.

In sum, this isn't the first geriatric post that has been resurrected!

Mura

Mura

Wow, first I discover that you only get a hot breakfast via room service if you are in one of the highest level cabins. The "lower classes" just get some fruit and rolls tossed their way. Now I find out that you cannot book your shore excursions on line and if you booked with a TA they have to book these for you? I have cruised with both Seabourn and HAL and was able to book my shore excursions directly on line myself with no intervention from my travel agent. This is getting really annoying.

I have always booked tours online - even months in advance, and have never had an "upper class" room. Is this a new policy?