When will HAL post fall 2010 cruises??

airlink diva

I'm booked in April 2010 on the Maasdam for a 14 day cruise. I booked it rather early to get the cabin and dining time that I want. All was going fine until I agree to take a short cruise in January.

I have a few co-workers who want me to sail with them in January 2010. This cuts really close to my Maasdam cruise. Normally I would tell people, "No I have a cruise book already",but since I'm getting a good deal with going, I say why not???

I want to move my HAL cruise to the fall of 2010. But my TA can't get any info on when the 2010 Carribbean fall cruises will show.

Can someone give me a time frame so I can quickly change to a later date??

I also wonder if I can change the sailing dates with little hassle? I used my $100 deposit that I purchased on my 2008 Maasdam sailing to book.

Happy sailing!!

I'm booked in April 2010 on the Maasdam for a 14 day cruise. I booked it rather early to get the cabin and dining time that I want. All was going fine until I agree to take a short cruise in January.

I have a few co-workers who want me to sail with them in January 2010. This cuts really close to my Maasdam cruise. Normally I would tell people, "No I have a cruise book already",but since I'm getting a good deal with going, I say why not???

I want to move my HAL cruise to the fall of 2010. But my TA can't get any info on when the 2010 Carribbean fall cruises will show.

Can someone give me a time frame so I can quickly change to a later date??

I also wonder if I can change the sailing dates with little hassle? I used my $100 deposit that I purchased on my 2008 Maasdam sailing to book.

Happy sailing!!

To my knowledge near everything for Fall 2010 should be available... even end of year Nieuw Amsterdam cruises are showing...

Holiday sailings will take a little more time most likely, but with maybe just a couple exceptions everything ought to be out there.

After reading this thread and DBA's response I went to the HAL website and I found the November 2010's sailings out of Ft. Lauderdale. Three ships: Eurodam, Westerdam and Nieuw Amsterdam are doing 7 day sailings and The MAASDAM,Zuiderdam and one other dam ship are doing 10 day Cruises in November out of Ft. Lauderdale. Have your TA look on the HAL website.

Thanks everyone!! I went on the HAL site to view the sailings. Unfortunately the dates in October,November and December 14 days don't work. However, the 11 day cruise works great in December.

The 11 day cruise have two new ports for me (St. Croix and St. Vincent) along with some of my faves (St. Kitts and St. Martin).

So my third time around on the Maasdam is now in December 2010!!

Happy sailing!!

Cruises

Fascination --- 3 day cruise 2001

Alaskan State Ferry M/S Columbia --- 7 day b2b cruise 2002

Oosterdam --- 7 day cruise 2004

Westerdam --- 7 day cruise 2005

Miracle --- 7 cruise 2006

Maasdam ---10 day cruise 2007

Maasdam --- 14 day cruise 2008

Fantasy --- 7 day cruise 2009

Triumph or Fascination --- 5 day cruise January 2010

Maasdam --- 11 day cruise December 6,2010