? Thermal Suite on Radiance

funtimex2

Is purchasing the use of the Thermal Suite worth it? What I mean is do you have time to use it? I don't want to pay for it and then not use it.

We will be on the Radiance Southbound Alaska in a few weeks.

I love thermal suites and have purchased them for my last 3 cruises. I especially like the use of roomier shower stalls in the spa.

I just got off the Radiance and did NOT purchase it (even though the cabin shower was small and had a "friendly" curtain). In fact, I got a massage and immediately got dressed and ran out; because we arrived early at the Hubbard glacier and it was sunny and warm outside.

The reason I did not purchase the thermal suite was because there simply was not enough time. It is a port intensive trip + there is scenery to look at almost all the time.

We use the Thermal Suite although have only purchased for the entire week once. We find that it's better just to purchase them as needed as there just isn't a lot time with all of the ports. We went 2 or 3 times last cruise.

We use the Thermal Suite although have only purchased for the entire week once. We find that it's better just to purchase them as needed as there just isn't a lot time with all of the ports. We went 2 or 3 times last cruise.

What is the cost of the purchase as you use?

It was around $10 when we first started using them but I think I saw a post earlier that indicated the passes were $15. Also saw something about $15 per half hour although I hope that's not the case as they would be starting to overprice the experience. You may want to post the question on the Royal board or search "Thermal" on that board.

we purchased the entire week and would rec doing it day by day as much as we enjoyed it don`t feel like we used it enough to justify the price,and it was never crowded, so I`m sure day by day would not be a problem

we purchased the entire week and would rec doing it day by day as much as we enjoyed it don`t feel like we used it enough to justify the price,and it was never crowded, so I`m sure day by day would not be a problem

I feel the same way. Didn't use it enough to justify the cost.

Denise

Archived