Pepito Tours in Barcelona - Anyone used them?

mapsmom

We are looking to book a half day tour with Pepito tours. Has anyone used them? They are asking me for a 100 Euro deposit on my Credit card, and I want to make sure that they are reputable before I give them my money.

Thanks in advance!

We are looking to book a half day tour with Pepito tours. Has anyone used them? They are asking me for a 100 Euro deposit on my Credit card, and I want to make sure that they are reputable before I give them my money.

Thanks in advance!

We used Jose Soler of Pepito tours in 2007, while on a land vacation. He was wonderful and I would highly recommend him.

We toured with Jose in 2007 for a half day tour with pick up from the airport. The next day he took us to Montserrat. Our tours were some of the best we've had with private guides. He lived in Boston for a few years and is very easy to understand. We thoroughly enjoyed our tours with him.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, we've just returned from Barcelona where we indulged in a half day tour with Jose. I also had to pay 100 euro deposit, by far the most for any excursion. Why he asks for this I do not know, perhaps he has to hire the van and driver? but it all went very well. We paid by paypal. I too would recommend him, I found him an excellent tour guide.

• 2 weeks later...

We also booked our tour through Jose last month. He was personally booked but put us with Marta. She was wonderful! There is no way we could have seen as much of the city without a driver and guide. She even took us to a wonderful restaurant for tapas for lunch. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Archived