Epic transatlantic date ??????????

budddawn

Any word on when this will be, and when the cabins will be put on sale ??????

They generally won't do that until they are pretty sure of the delivery date for the ship.

Was just on the website and it looks like you can start booking now.

Where did you see that? You can book 2010/2011 Caribbean cruises on the Epic, but I don't see the transatlantic crossing available yet.

From past experience do you think they will let us know in advance that the TA is being announced or will we just have to wait for someone to stumble upon it and post that it is available?

If everything goes as planned I am sure they will make a big splash. At the same time I would expect them to announce any promotional short cruises in Europe and the USA as well as the christening in Miami and inaugural cruise.

WHEN in September will the T/A itinerary be released for us to look and see ???? :eek:

Reason I'm ANXIOUS is that the final Payment Due Date for the SUN's Xmas South America cruise is 21 Sept and I'm hoping the itinerary will be released before then so if we like it (and the price) we can easily switch the booking. It's not really my turn to be off work this Xmas (I was off last Xmas).

WHEN in September will the T/A itinerary be released for us to look and see ???? :eek:

Reason I'm ANXIOUS is that the final Payment Due Date for the SUN's Xmas South America cruise is 21 Sept and I'm hoping the itinerary will be released before then so if we like it (and the price) we can easily switch the booking. It's not really my turn to be off work this Xmas (I was off last Xmas).

They have not announced a date, yet so no one can answer your "when" question.

Archived