Anyone use Laura's Shuttle to Port Canaveral

tlund

We were looking into Laura's Shuttle service to get us from the Orland Airport to Port Canaveral. The price is $30 per person round trip. Has anyone used this service? If so, any opinions?

Take this information as you will.

There is a HUGE thread on the Departures Board called "I work in Port Canaveral". They answer each and every question about cruising out of Port Canaveral. (there are two of them) It's an amazing source of information.

I put in the search term "Laura's Shuttle" for the thread, and the most recent posts are from March 2007.

Take this information as you will.

There is a HUGE thread on the Departures Board called "I work in Port Canaveral". They answer each and every question about cruising out of Port Canaveral. (there are two of them) It's an amazing source of information.

I put in the search term "Laura's Shuttle" for the thread, and the most recent posts are from March 2007.

We have always used Tiffany Town Car from the airport to the port and back. They meet us at baggage with our name on a sign. When you return from the cruise they meet you in an area that they show you when you are dropped off by them. We have never had a problem and the drivers have all been great. They even give you a cell phone number to call them in case you think you will bet off the ship earlier then you thought you would. They have town cars for 1 - 4 persons, vans that hold 10 and limos, don't know how many they hold.

We were looking into Laura's Shuttle service to get us from the Orland Airport to Port Canaveral. The price is $30 per person round trip. Has anyone used this service? If so, any opinions?

We have always used Tiffany Town Car from the airport to the port and back. They meet us at baggage with our name on a sign. When you return from the cruise they meet you in an area that they show you when you are dropped off by them. We have never had a problem and the drivers have all been great. They even give you a cell phone number to call them in case you think you will bet off the ship earlier then you thought you would. They have town cars for 1 - 4 persons, vans that hold 10 and limos, don't know how many they hold.

I apologize for putting this in your answer, I am new to the boards and just learning.

Archived