Freedom MDR for Lunch? And Whisky question....

cooncat_mom

Doing the Freedom Western in a few months. Just wondering if the MDR was open for lunch? Also wondering if anyone had luck getting single-malt scotch from the Bon Voyage department. DSs' first cruise & would love to surprise gift them. Thanks!

Thanks...we tend not to be buffet people so am glad to hear the MDR is open! Sailed the Imagination in Jan and we always did MDR for breakfast - really liked the relaxed atmosphere (the coffee, though...um, not so much:D )

So, the MDR is NOT open for lunch during port days? Is that correct? I know that might seems like a stupid question, but from everything I've scanned here today, I couldn't sworn I saw something saying the MDR's were open for lunch every day now. Don't ask me where I saw that. It migth've been my eyes playing tricks on me.

So, the MDR is NOT open for lunch during port days? Is that correct? I know that might seems like a stupid question, but from everything I've scanned here today, I couldn't sworn I saw something saying the MDR's were open for lunch every day now. Don't ask me where I saw that. It migth've been my eyes playing tricks on me.

That would be a surprise since there are so many fewer people onboard during port day.

Archived