Ecstasy stateroom U209 - 2 upper beds?

scrapulous

Hi,

I have a couple questions. I'm trying to book a last minute cruise out of Galveston on the Ecstasy. There are only a handful of rooms left, and the website I'm trying to book through shows that all the oceanview rooms left have 2 upper beds. I put in that we have 2 adults and 2 children, so does 2 upper beds mean those will be the ONLY sleeping quarters in the room? Where will the kids sleep? Or does that mean there will be a bed for the adults, and 2 uppers for the kids? Upper beds are pull down bunks, right?

Also, on the website I'm looking at, it shows room U209 as oceanview, but on Carnival.com it shows Ecstasy's room U209 as a balcony room. I'm inclined to trust the Carnival site over the other, but just wanting to see what you all think. Is there a place I can find reviews of specific rooms?

Thanks!

If you are putting in 4 people then yes, it will only show you quads left. Two uppers mean in addition to the two twins in each cabin, there will be two uppers over the twins. If you push the twins together to make one big bed, then there is hardly any walking around room when the bunks are down.

All cabins have two twins, standard, so anything else showing is in addition.

PS there is a date on the deckplans, one is before the dry dock in Sept and one is after. Ecstasy will have 98 balconies added, so after that date, you use the later deck plans, and will pay the balcony price ... before mid Sept then its a OV.

cruisedeckplans has many reviews of individual cabins, but has a one time fee, good forever once you pay the price.

Archived