Key West Key Lime Question

daisy7113

Someone had mentioned in one of their reviews that they had a white chocolate key lime pie in Key West. I forget the guy who wrote the review...but does anyone know what place it is that has this? Thank You!

I don't know about the white chocolate key lime pie either, but you can get an absolutely scrumptious chocolate (not white) dipped key lime slice at a little shop that's in the area just as you get off the ship, or at Kermit's Key West Key Lime shop (or some similar name) in town.

As good as the pie is at Kermits (and it is the best in Key West) the best Key Lime pie is to be had at: KEY WEST KEY LIME PIE CO. up in Big Pine Key

I agree with you there! They used to have a shop in Key West and my husband just fell in love with it!

They do have Key West Key Lime Pie company products at the Circle K stores in Key West.

In Key West you have to be careful not to step in Key Lime [a golf ball sized yellow lime] Pie. Its everywhere and good. And the streets are teeming with weirdos! Only some of which got off the ship!:D

I have it..simple to make at home...it was my Exchange studenta fave "american" dessert!..who wants it..recipe, that is ?????

Yes please, me too!! Can you post it here so we can all share?

I tried the pie at Blonde Giraffe last time I was in Key West. In all fairness, I think I now need to give Kermits a try (and then maybe another try at BG just to make sure my recollection is correct :p). Perhaps a key lime martini in between just to "cleanse" the pallette...........hmmm it's going to be a good day in Key West!!

Archived