Can I book excursions through Carnival if I don't book the cruise through them?

scrapulous

I am thinking of booking with an on line agency, but I don't like their excursion choices, since they aren't kid friendly for the cruise I'm looking at. I like the ones offered from carnival.com, but when I try to book through them, they say there are no rooms left. I'm guessing that's because the agency bought the remaining rooms? So anyway, can I book with the on line agency and still book my excursions through carnival.com?

I am thinking of booking with an on line agency, but I don't like their excursion choices, since they aren't kid friendly for the cruise I'm looking at. I like the ones offered from carnival.com, but when I try to book through them, they say there are no rooms left. I'm guessing that's because the agency bought the remaining rooms? So anyway, can I book with the on line agency and still book my excursions through carnival.com?

Yes. Once you're booked and Carnival has the money from the agency, then you'll get a booking number /reservation number. Then you can go back onto the Carnival web site, enter that, and if there are any excursions still available, you can book them then.

If there aren't excursions available on the web site, try calling Carnival direct. If they still say there are none, don't give up hope. When you get on the ship, go to the excursion desk and ask. People will often change excursions at the last minute, and at the very least, you can be put on a wait list in case there are any openings.

Have a great cruise!

You did not mention when you are leaving? If you are more than 120 days before your cruise you can not book through carnival yet. If you are under 120 days, have fun!!!!!:)

Archived