Stingray Sandbar, Hell & Turtle Farm Exp.

GummyBear

Bernie: Look to the many private vendors listed here to do your stingray excursions. Its like 50% cheaper then carnival. Some vendors also visit the turtle farm and rum cake facory for like 28 bucks more.

Gummy: I am now researching for my upcoming cruise. This will be my 4th time in Grand Cayman. I already done the stingrays but want to do the Hell, Turtle Farm, Rum cake factory. (which is across the street from the turtle farm) I see a local bus that moves up and down that major part of town. (actually the buses are 12 passenger vans.

these cost 1.50pp since the bus leaves one loca area for another it will cost each passenger 8.00 round trip. Taxis are $15.00 one way.

In December, we took a tour with Nativeway for $40 a person. It included stingray sandbar(we fed them, held them, and snorkeled with them), snorkeling near some coral, Island Tour, Turtle Farm, and Hell. Very good tour and well worth the money, we had an excellent time! Their website is http://www.nativewaywatersports.com/

Archived