~~~Kids sale free on European cruises-just got email from TA!

loveysbydesign

Got this in my email-Kids (17 and Younger) Sail Free on European Disney Cruise Line Vacations sailing from April 24 - May 26, 2010 when traveling with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom.goodvibes.gif

Under this promotion a family of four (two adults and two kids ages 17 and younger) can sail for as little as $4641 in a Category 10 Deluxe Interior Stateroom on the May 5, 2010 10-night sailing. That rate includes all port charges and government fees and is less than $117 per person per day!

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/sp...sail-med-free/

I've seen that promotion. Problem is the expensive airfare to get to Europe. I assume they are offering this since not as many people are booking the europe cruise due to high air and low US dollar. I hope they offer the kids sail free again promo for the other sailings in off season

It would have to be a much better deal for me to pull my school-aged child out of school so close to the end of the semester. For people with non-school-aged children it still isn't much of a deal, since they really don't eat much and you tip as if they're adults. Try again Disney.

can sail for as little as $4641 in a Category 10 Deluxe Interior Stateroom

Can I just add in a :eek:

To pay $4,671 to sail in an INSIDE. :eek:

Let's compare, a family of four could do 14 nights on NCL round trip Venice Med for $3,496.00

Or, that same family of 4 can do RCCL 12 nights (Barcelona) for $2,836.00

So Disney is giving parents nothing to celebrate about. ;)

OP, I don't think anyone's shooting you, just the seeming high cost of an inside even after the discount.

BTW, I priced a 12 night on RCCL's Brilliance out of Barcelona on May 3, and it comes to $6130 for 4 people in an inside including taxes etc.

I priced Disney, RCCL and Celebrity for the Med next summer and Celebrity was significantly cheaper than the other 2. I'll have to go back and reprice Disney again. :D

Sheesh...let's all shoot the messenger!

Sorry, I was going to put a disclaimer in my post that this was NOT aimed at you but at the Disney promotions themselves. :( That's what being in a hurry does.

Disney always comes out with a new wonderful, fabulous promotion for the families...but they are are really nothing to celebrate.

But they only have two ships and they can fill them. So they can charge whatever they want. ;)

Sorry about the way I put my original post. I didn't mean it to come off that way. :o

Got this in my email-Kids (17 and Younger) Sail Free on European Disney Cruise Line Vacations sailing from April 24 - May 26, 2010 when traveling with two full-fare Guests in the same stateroom.goodvibes.gif

Under this promotion a family of four (two adults and two kids ages 17 and younger) can sail for as little as $4641 in a Category 10 Deluxe Interior Stateroom on the May 5, 2010 10-night sailing. That rate includes all port charges and government fees and is less than $117 per person per day!

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/sp...sail-med-free/

:eek:

For about that we got two rooms on Princess both with a view. Mickey is great but that is still might steep.

Plus Europe is most about the ports. It seems a waste to pay so much just so junior gets on ship baby sitting by someone with funny ears :D Don't get me wrong I love Disney and would sail them but Europe wouldn't be my choice as you simply won't get enoug shipboard time to enjoy all the ship has to offer.

• 2 weeks later...
Can I just add in a :eek:

To pay $4,671 to sail in an INSIDE. :eek:

Let's compare, a family of four could do 14 nights on NCL round trip Venice Med for $3,496.00

Or, that same family of 4 can do RCCL 12 nights (Barcelona) for $2,836.00

So Disney is giving parents nothing to celebrate about. ;)

Agree. I'm planning of taking a 12 day cruise to northern Europe in August, with Costa for about $3000 on a balcony!

Archived