cabins available?

mistysue

Can anyone out there tell us if there is a site to view available cabins on the Millie? We ask because we don't want to bother a ta until we are ready to book., but would like to know the availability prior. Thanks for the help

Can anyone out there tell us if there is a site to view available cabins on the Millie? We ask because we don't want to bother a ta until we are ready to book., but would like to know the availability prior. Thanks for the help

Hi,:) you cannot name websites on here but I don't think the

request is bothering a TA...if they are your TA that is probably

a question they should be more than happy to help you with:)

They should have access to all of that stuff.

Ok, but I had seen several postings that referred people to www.=== whenever they needed info., tnks for the info

Hi, :)you are right, people might have posted them. I was just

relaying the policy on here...and I think eventually those

links were deleted.

Here's what you should do:

Get the deck plans for Millie, pick out the cabin or cabins you would like, call Celebrity Direct - 800-647-2251, talk to a real person, and ASK THEM "Is this cabin available?..... Is THIS cabin available??...... How about this cabin, is it available??"

If you are going through a T.A., that's what they would have to do. You ask them, then they have to turn around and call Celebrity and find out the answer. I don't understand why everyone wants a middleman.

Hope This Helps.

Get the deck plans for Millie, pick out the cabin or cabins you would like, call Celebrity Direct - 800-647-2251, talk to a real person, and ASK THEM "Is this cabin available?..... Is THIS cabin available??...... How about this cabin, is it available??"

If you are going through a T.A., that's what they would have to do. You ask them, then they have to turn around and call Celebrity and find out the answer. I don't understand why everyone wants a middleman.

Hope This Helps.

Everyone doesn't:D...I have the X brochures and do exactly

as you suggested...... I decide what cabin I want and call

Celebrity and waala, I ask them if that cabin is available:)

Hope This Helps.

You can do this on the Celebrity web site as well - just act as if you are going to book the desired cruise and then enter the cabin number.

Archived