What to do in Livorno?

jbmurr

I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for sightseeing in this port. We have spent time in Florence, Pisa and Lucca and are looking to visit somewhere else. Can anyone recommend some place worthy of a visit and how to get there?

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for sightseeing in this port. We have spent time in Florence, Pisa and Lucca and are looking to visit somewhere else. Can anyone recommend some place worthy of a visit and how to get there?

Thanks!

Not the answer for what you asked, but even having been to Florence and Pisa, I'd without a doubt wouldcatch a train to Florence and simply spend a day at the Uffizi, lunch in the square and train back. Florence and the museum and the plazas are magical can't get enough time there. Maybe for something different a tour thru Tuscany ?

We have spent time in Florence, Pisa and Lucca and are looking to visit somewhere else. Can anyone recommend some place worthy of a visit and how to get there?
A day trip to Cinque Terre would be my suggestion.

As far as getting there... Your ship will most likely have an excursion to Cinque Terre. It can also be reached by train.

Lew

Archived