Mercury 8004/8007 Questions

jt58203

I saw a few older photos of these rooms--they look great! The 2009/10 Celebrity Caribbean brochure says they have a convertible sofa bed. From the older photos (found while searching this website) it looked like the sitting area only had chairs. Is the TV a flat panel? Can you see it ok from the sitting area or only from the bed? What can you tell me about the bathroom--is that any larger?

We have been in 8004 3 times. Will be in it again in 2 weeks for our Alaska cruise. It is by far our favorite cabin on the Mercury. I don't know if the sofa converts to a bed because we never had to use it. It's more the size of a love seat. There also is a chair in the sitting area. The bathroom is the same size as other cabins, but there is so much more space to get in and out. You can view the TV ( not a flat panel last time we sailed) from the bed or sitting area.

We have been in 8004 3 times. Will be in it again in 2 weeks for our Alaska cruise. It is by far our favorite cabin on the Mercury. I don't know if the sofa converts to a bed because we never had to use it. It's more the size of a love seat. There also is a chair in the sitting area. The bathroom is the same size as other cabins, but there is so much more space to get in and out. You can view the TV ( not a flat panel last time we sailed) from the bed or sitting area.

I have 8004 for the 1st time next month:D and I am so

excited!!!

I remember visiting it a couple of years ago. A couple of my

cruisemates had it and invited me over for a drink. When I walked

in...it was like OMG...one day I want this cabin:D and I am

so happy it is on my next cruise~such a wonderful window

for this Alaskan Cruise!:)

Hi CruiseFlee - You will love the Alaska cruise, especially with Cabin 8004 and it's large window overlooking the bow of the Mercury. If the weather is not great at Hubbard Glacier, you will have the best view, and be warm and dry too! Remember to take binoculars.

We have 8007 on an upcoming cruise, when the Mercury sails from Baltimore.

Enjoy your 1st Alaska Cruise.

Charlie

i saw a few older photos of these rooms--they look great! The 2009/10 celebrity caribbean brochure says they have a convertible sofa bed. From the older photos (found while searching this website) it looked like the sitting area only had chairs. Is the tv a flat panel? Can you see it ok from the sitting area or only from the bed? What can you tell me about the bathroom--is that any larger?

best cabin on the ship take it

extra large

stur dayton,ohio

Thanks to you wonderful folks I did a search, and sure enough, 8004 was available for when we wanted to book the Mercury next year! Put it on a courtesy hold, so I can confirm with my other half if he's ok with me booking another cruise. :p

Archived