What would be the perfect Costa cruise?

G.M.T.

:eek:

Anyway, I'll continue posting and telling anyone who refers to Costa that I think there are plenty of other cruise lines that they could spend there hard earned money with. As far as me giving Costa another chance, if they want to give me an actual appology and a free replacement cruise (after all, an empty cabin costs money - no drinks, shore excursions, specialty restaurant, carbinated drinks,etc.) I'd be more than happy to give them another go. Hopefully for them, they could turn a very unhappy cruiser who is giving as much bad word of mouth as possible into someone like you who is proactivly promoting (or at least, defending) Costa.

LOL so Costa is not that bad if free cruise will make a deal????do yo uget free cruise from avery company you go???I am sure 12 pages comlain letter is always ready in your drower:cool:

LOL so Costa is not that bad if free cruise will make a deal????do yo uget free cruise from avery company you go???I am sure 12 pages comlain letter is always ready in your drower

No, goldenbonny. If it were free, it MAY not be too bad. Like any normal person, I don't mind a deal. The "free deal' however, comes at a price, if you actually bothered to read the replies. If you did, you also saw where this was the first complaint letter I've ever written. Therefore, I don't neeed to keep one in my drawer. You don't need to feel sorry for me and you won't see me on your next cruise, thank God. As for unhappy snobs, you're a real peice of work. What's wrong with letting someone posting an UNFAVORABLE cruise. Why you gotta jump on the bandwagon and throw in your 2 cents worth? Everyone isn't from Europe. Why don't YOU try a different cruise line? MAYBE there's something out there better than Costa. I'm not willing to spend my dollars on a cruise line I'm unhappy w3ith. If they gave me a cruise hoping to earn BACK my business, that's not a bad way of going about it. Let tem EARN my business.

By the way, Blu*Donau,sorry I mistook zombie remark as an insult. Ididn't realize it was in jest to possibly insult someone and then just follow it up with a smiley face.

Anyway, it's been real and it's been fun - it just ain't been real fun.

LOL so Costa is not that bad if free cruise will make a deal????do yo uget free cruise from avery company you go???I am sure 12 pages comlain letter is always ready in your drower

No, goldenbonny. If it were free, it MAY not be too bad. Like any normal person, I don't mind a deal. The "free deal' however, comes at a price, if you actually bothered to read the replies. If you did, you also saw where this was the first complaint letter I've ever written. Therefore, I don't neeed to keep one in my drawer. You don't need to feel sorry for me and you won't see me on your next cruise, thank God. As for unhappy snobs, you're a real peice of work. What's wrong with letting someone posting an UNFAVORABLE cruise. Why you gotta jump on the bandwagon and throw in your 2 cents worth? Everyone isn't from Europe. Why don't YOU try a different cruise line? MAYBE there's something out there better than Costa. I'm not willing to spend my dollars on a cruise line I'm unhappy w3ith. If they gave me a cruise hoping to earn BACK my business, that's not a bad way of going about it. Let tem EARN my business.

By the way, Blu*Donau,sorry I mistook zombie remark as an insult. Ididn't realize it was in jest to possibly insult someone and then just follow it up with a smiley face.

Anyway, it's been real and it's been fun - it just ain't been real fun.

Thank you,I did cruised with Royal,HAL,NCL(I will never go again even for free) I am going on Carnival soon and on Cunard for NY.I am shure Costa will be fine without your business;). Its just funny how people dont like cruise line ,but they will take a free cruise,for me NCL dont exsist even for free,even in garden villa cabin:D;)

Isn't that the close-mindedness that started this all out?!? And you refer to ME as and NEVERHAPPY snob?!? Isn't that the kettle calling the pot black? lol

Now that would be an interesting cruise where the BBC did their (do they still show it) Pot Black Snooker program.

Ron

• 1 month later...

Archived