Electrical outlets on the Coral

floorman

We were in a mini-suite on the Coral last year and as I recall there is a double outlet by the bedstand and one on the wall near the door that the steward uses for the vacuum. There is also one in the bathroom but that is low wattage appliances. We always take a power strip so I can recharge all my electonics. Enjoy your cruise on the Coral, it is a great ship.

We are wondering how many electrical outlets are in a AB mini-suite cabin on the Coral. We are wondering if we should pack a powerstrip? Thanks for your help.

Power strip is too big and heavy and takes up extra space. We carry an extension cord with three receptacles, which have to be large enough for the newer male plugs.

If you need to plug in several chargers at the same time the spacing of the outlets on most extension cords and plug strips is a problem. What I have found that works great is a power strip made by Monster Cables called Outlets to Go. It has four outlets, two on one side and two on the backside. They are spaced so that even large chargers can be plugged in next to each other. It stows in little room, cord wraps around and plugs into one of the outlets. It sells at most locations for $19.95 but is $14.95 at BH Photo.

I agree with Colo to plug it in behind the TV as it makes a great place out of the way to charge batteries.

Outlet_to_go_4-plug_wht.jpg.4b7fa49bc54c91d7264d991b2cab07f6.jpg

Archived