Pacific & Royal not rated

franklin1

Does any one know why these two ships are not rated at this time?

I just don't think cc has the time/manpower to rate all the ships. This is a sister to the Tahitian which is rated. I sailed her two weeks in Alaska last summer. A wonderful small ship experience unlike all the other big ships in the fleet.

DEE

Excuse me for being dumb but what does the size of the ship do with rating?

Franklin,

While Colo was making a joke, there is some reality to his statement.

CruiseCritic tends to rank the newer and larger ships on different cruise lines not just Princess. It comes down to money, man power and what the general public of this board is interested in.

The Royal, Pacific and Tahitian/Ocean came over from Renaissance.

There's a certain type of cruiser who will enjoy these ships and by analyzing and ranking just the Tahitian you will be able to get a fairly good idea if you fit the demographic

I just did the 14 day Alaska Cruise on the Pacific Princess in June.

On my personal travel website

I put together EXTENISVE photos on the Pacific Princess, which is similiar to the Royal Princess, also there is port photos, a report of the shipboard experience and finally my suggestion of local businesses in each port of call to shop at.

I also provided links to my fellow passengers pictures, who took some amazing photographs that I think most of us would be willing to pay $$$ for them, if they would consider selling them!

You can view the information at this link, just scroll down until you see Pacific Princess ~ Alaska.

Also, since you are new to cruising this particular page has quite a bit of cruising information that you should find helpful.

Bon Voyage

http://ourpassportstamps.com/Karen_s_Cruise_Corner.html

Archived