Calories in Warm Chocolate Melting Cake

jerseygirl79

Give me a break.....:D

Do you people NOT realize that CALORIES CANNOT SWIM!?!?!?!??!?!?:p

Thus, there are NO calories in WCMC, ice cream or in ANYTHING you eat while on a cruise!!!!;)

(and, if you happen to be staying in a hotel that is on a beach, nothing you eat there counts either, as the calories can't make it to shore!)

I was under the assumption that if you poked through the top "crust" thingy that all the calories leaked out.

interesting, but if they leak out, as in molten chocolate, and you eat said molten chocolate, you are SOL???

Uh, no......trust me, calories can't swim!:D saw some waving frantically for a PFD!

Give me a break.....:D

Do you people NOT realize that CALORIES CANNOT SWIM!?!?!?!??!?!?:p

Thus, there are NO calories in WCMC, ice cream or in ANYTHING you eat while on a cruise!!!!;)

(and, if you happen to be staying in a hotel that is on a beach, nothing you eat there counts either, as the calories can't make it to shore!)

Yah, but that dang "clothes shrinking fairy" finds me on every cruise!

EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.....can we say SAL-MON-ELLA

No, no, no, no, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

The "lava" part gets hot enough that the bacteria bakes out but doesn't cook long enough for all of the moisture to evaporate...

y'all need to stop messin' with my lava cake!!!!:D It has NO stinkin' calories and contains NO diseases!!!!No y'all just stop:rolleyes:! Please stop flaming the cake!:p

No, no, no, no, no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

The "lava" part gets hot enough that the bacteria bakes out but doesn't cook long enough for all of the moisture to evaporate...

y'all need to stop messin' with my lava cake!!!!:D It has NO stinkin' calories and contains NO diseases!!!!No y'all just stop:rolleyes:! Please stop flaming the cake!:p

NO NO! that i know...(i'm a baker too!)

BUT the OP mentioned raw cookie dough...remember they had to pul all the pillsbury stuff off shelves a few weeks back as people ate it raw?? probably came from the plant, not the stuff itself.

and i'm NOT messing with your WCMC!!!! I have my own!

(BTW....if y'all order Dominos new pasta bread bowl thinggies, you get a FREE molten chocolate cake....it is REALLY good!!!!! little, but good! at least my dominos in Jersey has it!)

You're on vacation, don't worry about it. Really enjoy and get two or three scoops of vanilla ice cream to go along with it!

I prefer to smother mine in Bailey's...MmmmmmMmmmdrool5.gif...more calories, and because they are in alcohol, they are even more empty than the WCMC dessert calories, which can be vigorously worked off (at the gym and on the stairs, for us single folks).:D

I never really cared about the calories that are in that. I know that I'll gain a few pounds frm the cruise, depending on how much we workout, walk around the ship and in port. I'll work it off when I get home.

Calories??? I would say about 2,564 give or take 100!

I just had it on Victory for the first time last week. To me it is just a bowl of hot fudge (like you would have on a sundae) with a thin cake crust over the top. A little bit of it was good, but the whole thing was a bit too much for me:eek:. I preferred the warm chocolate bread pudding with warm vanilla sauce:).

taking the stairs all the time on the boat will help offset the calories from the WCMC

Yes and No. You burn about 8 calories going up or down a full flight of stairs (16 stairs). So you'll need to go up and down 57 flights between decks to burn off 1 WCMC. Or walk around the ship's runnning track 51 times. Best not to even think about cruise calories:rolleyes:

Archived