Is anyone else addicted to cruisecritic.com?

applegam

Hi Applegam!! Come join us in our roll call for this specific cruise! We'd love to meet and chat with you!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=783032

And yes, obsessed is the correct word. ;)

Thank you Krissta - invitation accepted! You know, I looked around at a lot of different cruises. My DW and I have been on 2, a Carnival on a Western and a RCL on an Eastern. It really came down to the itinerary. 8 days with 5 ports is just perfect!

I joined cruise critic a few years ago and am so glad I found this site which I passed along to my other cruising friends.

It's informative, lots of fun and exciting to pass on great finds, good deals and to start a new thread with "just booked another cruise" is so familiar to everyone. It's a love that we all share here on cruise critic.

I get the best advice from all you old & new cruisers.

We get some good laughs as well as some tears too.

I've even met a great friend on this board and we email back and forth. She's in arizona and I'm in NJ.

She and her husband are the same ages as us too. We have alot of things in common too and it all starts with a cruise..

So thanks to all of you at cruise critic for making my day..

Heres to another Great Cruise ! Happy Sails Everyone

I booked the Carnival Freedom for Feb 27th 2010 a few days ago. Now, I can't get enough of this site! All of these reviews of the hotels in FLL, ports, how to get boos past security are priceless! Keep them coming!

That's awesome! I'm on the same cruise. I can't get enough of this place either.:p

I booked the Carnival Freedom for Feb 27th 2010 a few days ago. Now, I can't get enough of this site! All of these reviews of the hotels in FLL, ports, how to get boos past security are pricless! Keep them coming!

Am I addicted? Rehab is for quiters and I'm no quiter. :D

Archived