cheapest price for a mini suite on the grand

ckr31

My wife and I booked a 14day caribbean cruise on the Grand back in May. since booking the mini suite I have seen the price drop twice (about $400 per passenger)the cruise is 3/12/2010 does anyone know what the cheapest this my go down for a mini we paid $2199.00 through princess directly

My wife and I booked a 14day caribbean cruise on the Grand back in May. since booking the mini suite I have seen the price drop twice (about $400 per passenger)the cruise is 3/12/2010 does anyone know what the cheapest this my go down for a mini we paid $2199.00 through princess directly

Each?

I hope you have contacted Princess to have the lower price applied to your booking. They will do this if you call.

It all depends on supply and demand. The less demand the lower the price, the more demand, the higher the price. It's just a waiting game of checking prices and rechecking often. There is no way to predict, especially this far out, if prices will fall again, or increase. ;)

Archived