Drinking Water

misty57

I can't recall, can anyone tell me if you can get water ( not bottled) from the bars on board, or is there anywhere else to fill up a water bottle?:confused:

Fill water bottle from tap in your cabin.. Its the same de-salinated water, and its great..

If you opt to fill it in the Windjammer, firstly, fill a glass, and then pour into your bottle from that. That way, you wont cross contaminate from your bottle.

yes.............

if you are on a voyager or freedom class you can get it at cafe promenade as they usually have ice water available-help yourself..but you can't fill up the bottle directly..you'd have to pour it into a cup.....

also, you can probably do this at the WJ as well..................

(it will be colder than the tap water....but yes, it is the same and it is fine......)

Water is everywhere. The water in your stateroom tap is good to drink. You can get water at the Windjammer, the gym, any bar or restaurant. Just don't fill the water bottle from a public area due to health reasons; fill a clean glass and transfer it into your personal water bottle.

I can't recall, can anyone tell me if you can get water ( not bottled) from the bars on board, or is there anywhere else to fill up a water bottle?:confused:

Big Kev and Meg are correct, but you can also walk up to any bar and ask for a glass of ice water. Or many glasses of ice water. :)

Big Kev and Meg are correct, but you can also walk up to any bar and ask for a glass of ice water. Or many glasses of ice water. :)

Thanks. That is what I was thinking but for some reason I couldn't remember for sure. I guess we mostly drink soda ( but trying to cut back) and otherwise bought bottled water ( which is pricey on board). In fact I once asked for some water from the promenade on day of disembarkation and they would'nt give me a glass. I had to buy a bottle.

I've asked for a cup of water from bars and the sports shack and received them for free. Just tap water but it's no better or worse than the bottled water - except that it's not as cold.

Archived