Just got back from Enchantment of the Seas

I did the Enchantment Aug 3 - 8. Ship is nice. We did Chops one night. $25/pp and we tipped an addition $15.00. The food was very good. It's a nice change from the banquet food in the main dining area. I would recommend it at least once on the cruise. I loved the Brilliance of the Seas best (so far--many more to coome!!) and they also had an Italian Cuisine restaurant onboard (For an additional fee).

Enchantment is a nice ship. I really enjoy Royal Caribbean. Very good Quality and Service for the price.

51 more Days & I will be back on Enchantment!! Can't wait!

What kind of cabin did you have? Did you eat in Chops & if so how was it?

I remember seeing you on that ship!!! How ya doing?

Doing great - just officially scheduled a 4 nighter on Majesty with DH, DS and I are planning a 3 or 4 nighter in the next few months.

Have you scheduled your Bingo cruise?

After I posted - I saw your signature - have a great cruise. Enchantment is really a good ship for multiple cruises.

Just disembarked an hour and a half ago from the Enchantment. What a ship, what a fun time we had. Starting my research for another cruise. Can't wait to cruise again.

Hi, couple of questions if you don't mind...well be on the Enchantment 8/22...same itenerary as yours (Grand Cayman and Cozumel)

Are there lounge chairs on the promanade deck? (me thinks not)

Were the bungee trampolines open quite often during the cruise and were they open prior to leaving FLL?

Was there a Repeater and Captain's Cocktail party?

Was there a midnight buffet with all the carved ice, desserts, fruits, etc?

What time did the first embarkations start in Grand Cayman (tender) and Cozumel (at TMM International pier)...did the ship change the clocks to local time or leave them at EST?

Thanks in advance...probably have many more questions but this is good for a start...LOL

Hi:

Yes, there was a repeater & Captains cocktail party. The only buffet was at poolside starting at 11:30 PM. They did away with the grand buffet.

We did change to local time & the first tender was at 8:30AM & the last was 3:30PM coming back to the ship. Hope this answers some of your questions, It was a great cruise.

Hi:

Yes, there was a repeater & Captains cocktail party. The only buffet was at poolside starting at 11:30 PM. They did away with the grand buffet.

We did change to local time & the first tender was at 8:30AM & the last was 3:30PM coming back to the ship. Hope this answers some of your questions, It was a great cruise.

Thanks for feedback...much appreciated...8 days and a wakeup!

Archived