Single Digit Countdown Baby!

cruisincory

We are in the SINGLE digit, as in 1 day! OMG!!!

We too have been obsessed with the weather. Hopefully the active systems out there won't turn into something full-fledged. Oh well--I won't be able to check the NOAA site once we step on that ship tomorrow. We shall just trust that all is well...

CeleBrat

• 1 month later...

Ok, I get to finally post to one of these!! We are on the Liberty! Looking at my countdow ticker we are 7day 22 hours and 37 mins!! Sorry about the excitement!!!! I have butterflies just typing this!! I am already packed:rolleyes: My daughter is just coming off the Imagination at 7am this morning and I have been jealous, but she can be jealous in a week when she knows we are sailing!!! She has already been on the Liberty and absolutely loved it!! I can't wait to see this ship!! Everyone enjoy your cruise!!:)

[quote name='JP32']We do too on the Liberty:D By the way I'm a hockey addict too![/quote]

Hockey Addicts rule!!!

I woke up this morning with a stuffy nose!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek: I am going to heavily medicate myself today!! I got stuffy on our last cruise... I think it was the salt air (even though we live in FL) and my ankles got swollen... but we still had a blast!!!

Tomorrows the big day!! I know I won't be able to sleep tonight!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived