Hotels near Port Canaveral...

geoff99

Does the Radisson have rooms with a balcony? Is it at the beach?

We are looking for a nice place to stay for New Years Eve prior to our cruise on Jan 2. As a smoker, I need access to the outdoors. Any suggestions?

Also we want to have some fun on New Years - so anyone from Cocoa reading this -please let me know what you suggest.

Does the Radisson have rooms with a balcony? Is it at the beach?

We are looking for a nice place to stay for New Years Eve prior to our cruise on Jan 2. As a smoker, I need access to the outdoors. Any suggestions?

Also we want to have some fun on New Years - so anyone from Cocoa reading this -please let me know what you suggest.

The Radisson is not at a beach. It is on the main highway close to the port. They have a great pool area with a tiki type bar and a person who plays music. I haven't stayed there in December, only in October, but it was a lot of fun. I don't remember seeing any balconies either.

The regular hotel rooms are all outside entrances to the rooms. I haven't stayed in a suite there so I don't know if there is a balcony with those rooms.

We are also going on the Dream Jan 2 and there is a small roll call. Please join us.

I think a very good choice for 1 night pre cruise is the Hyatt at the MCO airport. We stayed here (for the second time) this past July. We liked the ease of getting our luggage, checking in and not having to worry about going anywhere else that day. There are plenty of restaurants/stores available and they do have a pool and great gym. We used cocoa beach shuttle service for our transportation to the port the next day and our return. We were picked up at the shuttle pick up at the hotel.

We found this whole pre cruise experience very stress free.

You mentioned renting a car....you could certainly do this after when you get back to the airport.

Archived