transportation info from ft lauderdale to miami hotel nite before cruise

ncltwotimer

What reliable company should I use to book transfers from ft lauderdale to miami hotel for the night before our ncl cruise from miami and our return transfers back to ft lauderdale airport we will be 5 people. Our first time to the Miami area

On past cruises, I have used SAS Transportation. The driver called my cell shortly after I landed and they had their vans at the port waitng on the return. January 09 it was $15.00 each way.

SAS9897@aol.com

Steven Sadowsky

SAS Transportation

1-954-600-0240

We also used SAS having read about them on the Florida Departures forum. They called us ahead, also. Picked up and delivered on time. Professional. Great rate. Will used them again in October....

has anybody heard of or used topshuttle as a transportation service from ft lauderdale airport to miami hotel and back to airport from ship on return

we are traveling with 5 passengers and they have quoted me for private van at $105 each way too much?

My daughter and I used SAS in July and were nothing but pleased! We left the ship at 9:50 in Miami and were at the airport in FLL 1 hour later. Very professional. They were waiting on us both ways. Definitely have them book marked for the next time! $15 each way.

We are also looking for a transfer from FL to Miami Hotel. We would have loved to have transportation provided by SAS but they are not able to get us to Miami. SAS provided a name and phone number of another service, Howard's Transport. We phoned them beginning of last week and Howard was going to call us back with fare rate. Todate we have not heard from him.

If anyone knows of another reliable transportation service, please let us know.

Thank you.

We are also looking for a transfer from FL to Miami Hotel. We would have loved to have transportation provided by SAS but they are not able to get us to Miami. SAS provided a name and phone number of another service, Howard's Transport. We phoned them beginning of last week and Howard was going to call us back with fare rate. Todate we have not heard from him.

If anyone knows of another reliable transportation service, please let us know.

Thank you.

Why can't they get you to Miami?:confused:

Just reserved with SAS from FLL airport to Marriott Miami Biscayne and return from the ship to airport for $13 per person each way for Jan sailing

thanks everybody for the advice, a much better deal than I was getting from topshuttle

Can't wait to go our first family cruise!!!

Hi, I used SAS back in April and would definitely recommend them:)

I arrived a day ahead as well. Flew into FLL and needed transportation

down to Coral Gables (that ride can run anywhere from 25-35 minutes

depending on traffic).

I travel solo and the driver was very courteous and Steve was

really nice as well. I would definitely use them again!:)

Is S&S a shared ride company ? Will I have to wait for the van to fill up and drop off folks at other destinations? The reason I ask is we have got to bee line it to the FLL as soon as we self disembark.

Thanks.

No, I used them in April..booked myself....I was the only one

in the Van. Not shared. You pay for the service and recieve it too:D:)

Archived