Luggage Tags

riedela

I couldn't find the luggage tags to print on RCCL site. They replied to my email question stating the tags will be available at terminal check-in. Anyone received tags at the terminal instead of printing them ahead of time? If so, was it a hassle?

Thanks

I couldn't find the luggage tags to print on RCCL site. They replied to my email question stating the tags will be available at terminal check-in. Anyone received tags at the terminal instead of printing them ahead of time? If so, was it a hassle?

Thanks

Getting them at the pier is a standard procedure for all travelling with edocs and not a hassle at all.

On our last cruise we had e-docs and got our luggage tags at the pier. They all carry sharpies and tons of luggage tags. I showed them our paper work and they put the luggage tags on all our bags in under a minute, quick and easy. Have a great cruise!

:( For those of us that like to have our bags tagged ahead of time, is there someplace to print them off?

CrusinManiac .... we are on the same cruise together. Did you book through a TA? If so, they can print them out for you but not until 30 days or less before we cruise.

OceanDreams

Archived