Brenda-Service Dog Extraordinaire Will Be Giving a Demonstration

wizard-of-roz

Hi Brenda,

I thought you would like to know a mummy sammy and daddy sammy met the other day and are expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet third week in Oct, with a little fur ball yet to be named makingits way to Scotlland in Dec.

yours Shogun

You filled my eyes with tears for the day......I'm so happy for you. And, I bet you're excited too!

There's nothing like a puppy to bring big smiles and warm feelings to everyone!

It's really just around the corner....won't be too long! I'm glad you're ready to bring a new life into yours.

I'm sorry, I hijacked Brenda's letter.......Roz

Dear Shogun,

Everytime a new pup is born the heavens open-up so that everyone who is waiting there can see and bless the new one's.

I can't wait for you to share a picture of your new pup with all of us.

I'm happy for all of you!

Love and Licks,

Brenda

Hi Brenda,

I thought you would like to know a mummy sammy and daddy sammy met the other day and are expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet third week in Oct, with a little fur ball yet to be named makingits way to Scotlland in Dec.

yours Shogun

Fantastic news, Shogun! Looking forward to puppy pics and tails (tales) this winter!

Cheryl and Sunshine: I don't believe "Puppies in Training" have full access on cruise ship travel. Cruise ship travel is complicated; if you're leaving out of a USA port (the ADA and DOJ rights kick-in) but, since most ships cruise into international waters (this is where it gets a bit more sticky), the ship could be very stringent in their requirements of the dogs full training and access.

It never hurts to check.

Roz on one of our cruises there were some puppies in training, but I can't remember if it was only on a port day or if they were on for the whole cruise. I do remeber we had a nice chat with the handlers & the dogs during their break.

Hi, Roz --- I always enjoy reading about your and Brenda's travels. I wish we were going to be onboard to see the demo, like everyone else. We have to leave our three "children" at home with their sitter (whom they adore) and this last cruise was the longest we've been gone. Makes coming home easier, to know they'll be all over us.

:o I hope this isn't too personal, but since we won't be there for the demo, may I ask the nature of your disability and the tasks Brenda undertakes for you? Even if I can't watch it, I'd love to hear what she does.

Oh ... and welcome to LA! Maybe we'll see you out somewhere!

Cheryl and Sunshine: I don't believe "Puppies in Training" have full access on cruise ship travel. Cruise ship travel is complicated; if you're leaving out of a USA port (the ADA and DOJ rights kick-in) but, since most ships cruise into international waters (this is where it gets a bit more sticky), the ship could be very stringent in their requirements of the dogs full training and access.

It never hurts to check.

Roz on one of our cruises there were some puppies in training, but I can't remember if it was only on a port day or if they were on for the whole cruise. I do remeber we had a nice chat with the handlers & the dogs during their break.

It would be a wonderful experience for the pups. I hope they can cruise.

Archived