Pinnacle Bookings

dulcetto

Hallo there

Can you wonderfully helpful CCr's help me with the following

Am I able to book the Pinnacle for the days we want and the time and Prepay

Or can I only prepay for the number of days without stating which ones,I asked my TA to book and prepay for me but she said I cannot pick the specific days or times we would like

I asked my TA to book and prepay for me but she said I cannot pick the specific days or times we would like

She's partially right. You can request specific days and times, but you have to confirm once you get on board. Usually you get what you want, but sometimes things have to be shifted a little because of too many requests for the same day/time. You can do it on-line (For Booked Guests, OnBoard Gifts) or by calling ship services 800-541-1576

I noticed yesterday when looking at the reservation section online that I could select a day and time for the Pinnacle. The message said that when my reservation was confirmed my credit card would be charged and I would receive an email confirmation. So when I saw your post, I went back and made a reservation for a specific day and time. I immediately received the confirmation email saying my card had been charged and I had a confirmed dinner reservation on the day I selected and at the time I selected.

We booked Pinnacle and Tamarind through our travel agent, who confirmed a day and time for each, and we paid for it with our credit card, which was charged immediately. That charge has already shown up so we have "real" reservations. The only thing she could not do was request a table size and we will do that when we board. Or not. We don't really care what table size we have.

You can go into the Send Gifts section of the website and choose Restaurant Reservations. It will show you the days and times available for each restaurant. You pick the day/time you want and pay for it immediately. And you will get a confirmation.

We booked Pinnacle and Tamarind through our travel agent, ... The only thing she could not do was request a table size and we will do that when we board. Or not. We don't really care what table size we have.
Like a land restaurant, in the Tamarind and PG you are not seated with strangers, so your table size will be just the size required for your party.

We will be on the Eurodam in Dec. and I notice the # of available reservations for Pinnacle is getting fewer and fewer. We are really not sure which day we would like to go. We are staying in an SC suite and wonder if we could still get reservations once on the ship throuugh the concierge even if they are all taken prior to the sailing.

Archived