Cannes "big tour” on the Petit Train Touristique

wack001

You can make the decision to take that tour after your arrive at Cannes. If you like to walk, I think its a waste of money. It takes about 30 min to walk from one end of Cannes to the other as long as you are sticking to the main tourist and shopping area that is all contained within the first 4 blocks back from the coast. If you have walking difficulties (or simply prefer to ride) the Petit Train is an easy way to ride around this same part of Cannes. You would still need to walk about 10 min from the tender pier to the Croissette to catch the Petit Train.

Hank

You can make the decision to take that tour after your arrive at Cannes. If you like to walk, I think its a waste of money. It takes about 30 min to walk from one end of Cannes to the other as long as you are sticking to the main tourist and shopping area that is all contained within the first 4 blocks back from the coast. If you have walking difficulties (or simply prefer to ride) the Petit Train is an easy way to ride around this same part of Cannes. You would still need to walk about 10 min from the tender pier to the Croissette to catch the Petit Train.

Hank

Thanks Hank, guess I will walk it, open to any other suggestions?

bob

Archived