10 people, 2 Taxis, MIA to Port will we fit?

jerseygirl79

I have a party of 10, 2 children and 8 adults traveling from Miami airport to the ship (also in Miami). Will we be able to fit into 2 van cabs? A shuttle for the 10 of use would be $80. I'm trying to figure which is the better deal.

Also, would we be able to easily get taxis to and from the pier?

Yes, unless you have huge amounts of luggage, you will fit fine in two VAN cabs. They are always available at both the airport and port. You might have to wait a bit as they roll up less frequently than car cabs. However, it's just minutes longer, not like a half hour. Don't worry. have a great cruise!

Yes, unless you have huge amounts of luggage, you will fit fine in two VAN cabs. They are always available at both the airport and port. You might have to wait a bit as they roll up less frequently than car cabs. However, it's just minutes longer, not like a half hour. Don't worry. have a great cruise!

Thanks! This is the first time we've flown with checked baggage fees, so we'll be packing light, LOL.

I just came off the Imagination on Monday with a party of 6. We had lots of luggage. $24 flat rate from mia to port of miami. 2 taxi vans should be enough for all of you. When we got off the plane and went to claim our baggage we went to ground transport and outside there was a lady in a white shirt that works for the airport asked me how many was in our party and she radioed a taxi van for us. When we got off the ship in return there were taxis waiting. Same price to go back to mia. We got to the port in about 25minutes. We were inside getting our sail and sign crds by 11am and at 1130 they let us on the ship.

Archived