AirTran reward card

pknapper

Anyone use the Airtran Rewards CC? I typically stay away from these as I never seem to charge enough to make it worth while. While there is an annual fee, you get enough points at sign up for 1 round trip ticket. Knowing we have the rest of our cruise to pay off and a ton of things to buy since our shed was demolished in a storm last week, thought it might be a good idea. We always pay off our balance every month, was wondering if anyone had any problems with getting your rewards. We typically don't fly during peak periods, our first cruise is in June 2010.

Patti

Please crunch the numbers on any card you chose to get. Further, remember that those rewards will only be good on AirTran.

Almost all cards have promos out there for 10K, 15K or more "points/miles" in signup bonuses. So don't think that the AirTran deal is something out of the ordinary.

There was a longish thread a while back on credit cards for points. You can read it HERE and get some insights.

I will read through the other threads. I guess I should have said we have 2 regional airports very close to us and almost always fly airtran. We do use southwest but have to drive a couple hours to major cities to get those flights. It is really more of a hastle to drive and pay to park vs. free parking and much closer to home at trips end. I appreciate the help.

Patti :D

Archived