My Time Dining and Show Times on Monarch

We are looking forward to trying MTD on Monarch next week, but we also like to attend the shows.

Can someone who's sailed on Monarch (four-day) recently give me the times for the nightly shows, so we can make our dinner reservations accordingly?

I can't find a scanned Compass anywhere that's readable. If someone can point me to a readable copy of the Compasses, that would work , too.

Thanks!

If you go to MTD during one of the "traditional" dining times, you'll be ok....there are almost always 2 shows each evening....and it will be posted in your Compass daily. You'll just decide which of the shows you'd like to see (they're both the same!) and eat accordingly.

Thanks, but the reason we want MTD is so that we DON'T have to go as early or as late as the traditional dining times, but we still want to see the shows. Can you wait until you've seen the next day's Compass to make your reservations?

Or, as I originally asked, can some one post the show times for a 4 day Monarch? Or point me to some legible Compasses?

Archived