Skimpy swimsuits

Graylar

I need your experience and observations of the beaches on Barbados. Fortunately for me my wife is very attractive and can wear a small bikini with the thong and at times even goes topless. It seems that everything I read on the Southern Carb is that the British heritage tends to make beach customs much more conservative. However, we will only be there for a day. Are there thongs and occasional topless ladies on the beaches and would the police actually warn you prior to an arrest?

Just trying to have a great day!

I need your experience and observations of the beaches on Barbados. Fortunately for me my wife is very attractive and can wear a small bikini with the thong and at times even goes topless. It seems that everything I read on the Southern Carb is that the British heritage tends to make beach customs much more conservative. However, we will only be there for a day. Are there thongs and occasional topless ladies on the beaches and would the police actually warn you prior to an arrest?

Thongs are fine but topless is definitely a no no. You can actually get arrested for going topless:eek:. Depending on the officer you may or may not be warned before you are arrested so don't risk it.

Of all the islands barbados would be your last spot. Thong is fine but thats it.

St Marttan, Aruba, Curacao, Dominican are some that are fine.

Best beach is the Boatyard for a nice party day Barbados.

I am really surprised no one has asked to view to give you better advise. LOL.:rolleyes:

let me know if more advise required.

GSD sky wrote: " am really surprised no one has asked to view to give you better advise." [sic]

bajan keith advised that nudity was illegal on Barbados. How much more concise can that advise be?

The fine isn't terrible (US$100 as I remember), but one stands the chance of staying overnight and watching your ship sail away through the bars....

Strip on martinique/st. barts/guadeloupe/st. martin/Dominica/marie galant & iles des santes.

Barbados doesn't tolerate public nudity.

Sorry.

A lot depends on just how you do it.

I've enjoyed topless views on Accra beach several times, as the ladies just lie there and take sun :)

but I wouldn't recommend strolling up and down the beach topless. :cool:

I've also seen ladies take their tops off as they swim, out in chest-high water

with "the girls" mostly underwater.

Thongs are cool.

Accra-42.jpg

We see them every now and then.

A lot too depends on What Beach.

Harrismith and Bottom Bay are known clothing-optional beaches

but they're also kinda far out there as far as cruisers on tight shore schedules are concerned

and so it's unlikely you'll make it to those beaches.

Crane beach is a more likely South-East coast location where 'the girls' can get some sun.

Your advise is always the most accurate and best. I expect we will go to crane beach and enjoy the day. Will be there October 7. Would like to meet you. Just look for the lady with the black swimsuit on or off. Depends.

GSD sky wrote: " am really surprised no one has asked to view to give you better advise." [sic]

bajan keith advised that nudity was illegal on Barbados. How much more concise can that advise be?

Aw come on boys. I'm a girl and figured this one out! He just wants to see how pretty she is in her little thong:D

KuffMUp wrote: "Aw come on boys. I'm a girl and figured this one out! He just wants to see how pretty she is in her little thong."

You know, I've reconsidered.

Please feel free to go Au natural at your discretion.

Barbados could use the extra income and voyeurs love illegal exhibitionists. :rolleyes:

God save the Queen.

Aw come on boys. I'm a girl and figured this one out! He just wants to see how pretty she is in her little thong:D

The world would be a much better place with more smiles and humour.

Can do much more in the cyber space other than a happy face and LOL following?

You take care and more so the hubby seems excited that his wife is able to.

Of all the islands barbados would be your last spot. Thong is fine but thats it.

St Marttan, Aruba, Curacao, Dominican are some that are fine.

Best beach is the Boatyard for a nice party day Barbados.

I am really surprised no one has asked to view to give you better advise. LOL.:rolleyes:

let me know if more advise required.

I'll help with the advice. Only you sky. Our cruise in January goes to Curacao. Gerty said she would go in the buff if you join her. Tempted?

Kevin

Think you mean there are topless beaches (some less that topless :D ) in St. Martin (the French side).

No topless beaches in St.Maarten (the Dutch side) where the ship docks.

Not exactly true. There are in fact beaches on the Dutch side where you will see topless bathers.

I'll help with the advice. Only you sky. Our cruise in January goes to Curacao. Gerty said she would go in the buff if you join her. Tempted?

Kevin

Somehow I think she didn't LOL...

She knows better than to throw that on the table...:D

Archived