Carnival Online Prices Misleading

JRomeo1979

I have been checking my cruise prices for the past month like a mad woman online. But nothing until yesterday I decided to call them instead, at what do you know the Rep said my cruised dropped from $279.00 to $199.00 honoring the Florida Resident Rate. Those rates are not posted online. Or are they???????? I am glad I called because I would have cruised without my OBC. :eek:

Individual discounts by state are not available on line but if you do a mock booking, something the rest of us are very familiar with, and include your state of residence the reduced price of the sailing would be apparent there.

:)

Glad you got your OBC.

:)

I have been checking my cruise prices for the past month like a mad woman online. But nothing until yesterday I decided to call them instead, at what do you know the Rep said my cruised dropped from $279.00 to $199.00 honoring the Florida Resident Rate. Those rates are not posted online. Or are they???????? I am glad I called because I would have cruised without my OBC. :eek:

when checking prices, use the blue Search Box in middle left of Home Page. Select Past guest and 55+ as appropriate and enter your State. continue the Search. when you get to your Cruise, there will be a Rate Line for Past Guest if being offered, 55+ if being offered and for Residency Rate if Residency rate for the state you entered, is being offered. ken

As Ken said .... if you were doing the suggested advanced search on the Carnival site you would have seen the discount. The rates ARE posted online if that criteria is included in your search. Good news :D

Archived