Booking Question

We are planning a family vacation and will need 2 cabins, can I book these cabins now and only put one person per cabin and pay the $400.00 deposit now and add the other people and pay there deposit then or do I need to book all 6 people at one time and pay the whole $1200.00 then.:confused:

You can book many rates, without all the folks in the cabins, but they probably wouldnt let you book a quad for instance if you are putting in 2 or less people, especially during peak times like summer.

If you are booking ES rates, you have to give them the full names of exactly who is going, no name changes allowed, so you cant book that fare.

I would wait until you know exactly who is going so you can get the cabins you want and the best rates.

We are planning a family vacation and will need 2 cabins, can I book these cabins now and only put one person per cabin and pay the $400.00 deposit now and add the other people and pay there deposit then or do I need to book all 6 people at one time and pay the whole $1200.00 then.:confused:

with all but Early Saver, you can book the cabin with a real name and one or more TBA names. If you don't put names or tba names, any name you add later will be at the rates at the time you add them.

ken

Archived