coach bags - san juan, pr

like friends

Someone told me that there is a coach store ( could be an outlet store ) in San Juan. Does anyone know if there is one and if there is, do they have really good deals there? Is the merchandise current stock or previous season, closeouts, etc.

Yes, there is a Coach Outlet store in San Juan and it's a really nice shop.

We were there just before Christmas this year and I bought gifts. Signature Print Coach bags for 50% and more off. In the past, the buys were not quite as good but business was down due to the economy and some wonderful mark downs.

All first quality and pleasant, able sales staff.

Yes, there is a Coach Outlet store in San Juan and it's a really nice shop.

We were there just before Christmas this year and I bought gifts. Signature Print Coach bags for 50% and more off. In the past, the buys were not quite as good but business was down due to the economy and some wonderful mark downs.

All first quality and pleasant, able sales staff.

Where is the outlet, is it in Old Town, near the port? Would love to go there! :D

We stayed recently in El Convento Hotel which is at 100 Cristo Street right in the center of Old San Juan. It seems like the coach outlet was at the north east corner of the plaza across from the hotel. I walked through there several times and it is one of the best Coach outlets I have shopped in, very big.

The hotel is gorgeous. It's an old convent. The food and the patio are just lovely. Might try lunch there.

I was in Santa Fe this weekend for Indian Market and bought a summer purse at the Coach outlet there for my Jan. cruise on the Noordam. ( 50 percent off of original markdown) Hooray for Coach and hooray for cruising!

Coach Outlet is at:

Coach Outlet, 150 Calle Cristo, Old San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico ...

Very short walk from the ship. We've been going there and to Dooney and Ralph Laureen for years. I seem to remember there might be Tommy Hilfigger as well.

Coach Outlet is at:

Coach Outlet, 150 Calle Cristo, Old San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico ...

Very short walk from the ship. We've been going there and to Dooney and Ralph Laureen for years. I seem to remember there might be Tommy Hilfigger as well.

Thanks so much for all the info. Will definitely go there, sounds like it is easy to find. :) Can't wait !!

Remember that not only are they discounted, but there is no sales tax, so you double your savings.

AND you do not have to declare it on your Customs statement as Puerto Rico is U.S. Purchases there do not count toward your duty free allowance.

Yes...... It is easy to find the store and I'm sure you will be pleased with how fresh, clean and modern it is and how lovely everything is displayed. They even put my gifts into appropriate size Christmas decorated shopping bags and I think they even gave me ribbon. I was giving some of these gifts before we returned home so that was a help for us.

What is the deal with Coach? We have an outlet store locally, and there are always line-ups outside. What is so special about Coach bags?

Lots of people like them. :)

Someday if you have the time (or interest), get in the line-up and see if you like them, too.

I have never stood in line to buy something (maybe a theater ticket or such) and that includes a coach handbag. :rolleyes:

No, it doesn't look anything like an outlet mall. There are these several outlet stores near each other on a small street along with other stores, McDonalds, restaurants and the like. It is not like a busy New York City street, of course, but like a shopping street in some Caribbean ports.

Ralph Lauren seems to have more men's things than ladies though there is a ladies side to the shop. The prices are pretty good, not great seeing as Ralph Lauren polos can now be found in Marshalls and other discount stores. Lauren shorts, shirts, blazers.......

What's so special about Coach... who knows? Like anything, one man's junk is anothers man's treasure. I guess all the people who like Coach bags go to the store, and those that don't ..... don't

The Coach outlet in PR is one of the best. I absolutely love that store. You can imagine my disappointment when the Explorer had a grounding incident in February and we did not get to that port. I think that was the reason I took that cruise!! Have never come out of that store without bags of stuff. The Dooney Bourke store is directly across the street and the Ralph Lauren store is diagonally across the street. There is also an excellent diner for local food on the same street. I did not think the Ralph Lauren store had such great prices. I also don't think D&B had such great prices on everything whereas everything in the Coach store was awesome.

Archived