I got it!!!!

Early Saver does work if you do it correctly!!!! We booked adjoining cabins on the Glory for THIS Saturday. The price dropped two days ago and I sent in my little form. I hadn't heard anything back today and I was REALLY scared I was going to go past that 48 hour deadline and miss it.

BUT, I called and guess what? We got 220.00 PER CABIN in OBC. YAY!!! The guy on the phone was VERY helpful and went to his supervisor, had them check for the email, verify we qualified and came back within 20 mintues or so to tell us we DID meet the qualifications.

Gotta LOVE that!!

Just thought some good news on the boards was WAY overdue!

I LOVE CARNIVAL!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Congrats! and you're right there has been too much negativity recently. Ya know I would keep checking about price drops , but as far as I'm concerned I got a great deal on a great ship for a great cruise going with great friends, so if the price drops, so be it. Congratulations and have a great cruise!;)

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! We've gotten OBC's before, but this is the biggest one we've gotten and I just had to share good news. It seems like all we've had the last few weeks is kind of yucky news or downer threads...

I think when they told me we could have them for both cabins was when I REALLY went into "happy dance" mode! LOL

There's 6 of us, so this covers all tips, PLUS we have an extra 20 bucks to play with! (between the two cabins!) YAY! :D

Again, thanks so much for all the well wishes! Everyone have a GREAT next cruise!!

Archived