Tramps on Enchantment

We just got off the Enchantment on Thursday 8/27...for advice...go when they first open (check your cruise compass for times, usually 9am is opening time)...I suggest this because the tramps are at the bow of the ship and at any given time, if the winds get too strong, the will close this asap.

Bring socks or they won't let you on...also be prepared for the harness to ride up from your hips at the start, to being wrapped around your chest, when your finished.

BTW...don't miss doing this...it is a total blast bouncing up and high, with the wind blowing in your face and at the height of your jump...just seeing the ocean in front of you and nothing else while you're in mid-air.

We just got off the Enchantment on Thursday 8/27...for advice...go when they first open (check your cruise compass for times, usually 9am is opening time)...I suggest this because the tramps are at the bow of the ship and at any given time, if the winds get too strong, the will close this asap.

Bring socks or they won't let you on...also be prepared for the harness to ride up from your hips at the start, to being wrapped around your chest, when your finished.

BTW...don't miss doing this...it is a total blast bouncing up and high, with the wind blowing in your face and at the height of your jump...just seeing the ocean in front of you and nothing else while you're in mid-air.

Socks?? I never wear sock when I am on a tramp. And I hate it when the harness rides up too high. Makes it tough to get a good bounce going!:eek:

Socks?? I never wear sock when I am on a tramp. And I hate it when the harness rides up too high. Makes it tough to get a good bounce going!:eek:

Reminds me of an old joke. A couple check in at a hotel and they tell teh desk clerk it's their wedding night.

The clerk congratulates them and asks the husband if because it is such a special night he would like to rent the bridal.

The husband says "Nah ...I'll just hold her in place until she gets the hang of it." *LOL*

As a mother who is always conscious of spreading germs, are the tramps clean? Are they cleaned regularily? What other type of protection should you wear? Do the tramps have any type of protection? :rolleyes:

They have the hand sanitizers available, but you may also want to wear rubbers over your socks if the tramp is outside and it's raining. ;)

But I have seen people try almost every part of their body when contacting a tramp, from their face, to their backside, to their feet....you just never know how some people like to use a tramp.

Archived