cabin 2002 majesty

Holy Moley! (you booked category Z, right?) You are paying $179 pp for an OV for four nights on a great ship!

Sure, it's not the ideal cabin...........but for THAT price?

I'd be on my knees, thanking all the divine beings out there!

But seriously...............................

There are no other available cabins in the category, H. You could TRY calling RC and asking for one of the dozens of category G, but they are likely to say "no".

But it never hurts to ask!

It's the 2nd from the front...if seas are rough, expect noise from the ship's bow pushing through the waves. They put you in one of the "undesired" locations. the room itself will be exactly like any other of that catagory, tho...it's just the location.

Not exactly. I started at 199 z interior, priced dropped, I called and instead of taking the 40 dollar rebate, I went for an ocean view instead. Probably a good price still. Hey, how did you know no more H class? Can I look this up somewhere?

HI! my bf and I are staying just down the hall from you in 2033.

Anyone know anything about this cabin? I too am afraid of the rough seas / noise etc etc that we won't get much sleep at night. I bought some meclizine for any potential motion sickness. Also, I have heard that these low level cabins are musty smelling. Can anyone confirm or rule out this myth?

Not exactly. I started at 199 z interior, priced dropped, I called and instead of taking the 40 dollar rebate, I went for an ocean view instead. Probably a good price still. Hey, how did you know no more H class? Can I look this up somewhere?

Yes, but I'm not allowed to tell you, because it is a travel agency site, and it is forbidden to post those on Cruise Critic.

:)

Log onto the Royal Caribbean website and do a fake reservation for the dates you are cruising. If any other cabins are available they will show up.

The room is fine...exactly the same as any others. Forward cabins are great, because you get rocked to sleep (I never could figure out why people book a cruise vacation, then complain when they feel the motion of the ocean...what's up with that!?).

You may hear the anchor and/or bow thrusters...it will likely wake you up, but by that time, it's probably time to start waking up anyway. It's not a big deal...I kind of actually like to know when we are anchoring and/or docking....the thrusters and anchor let me know when we have arrived!

The room is fine...exactly the same as any others. Forward cabins are great, because you get rocked to sleep (I never could figure out why people book a cruise vacation, then complain when they feel the motion of the ocean...what's up with that!?).

You may hear the anchor and/or bow thrusters...it will likely wake you up, but by that time, it's probably time to start waking up anyway. It's not a big deal...I kind of actually like to know when we are anchoring and/or docking....the thrusters and anchor let me know when we have arrived!

I myself would rather NOT find out that we have arrived in Nassau at 6 A.M. by the crashing of the anchor chains!!! :eek:

My cabin on the Majesty was forward on Deck 6 and yes, the anchor did wake me up. My main problem was that I hadn't even thought about being close to the anchor and I, at first, had no idea what the huge noise was. After I figured it out and knew we hadn't crashed into anything, I went right back to sleep.

I myself would rather NOT find out that we have arrived in Nassau at 6 A.M. by the crashing of the anchor chains!!! :eek:

I'm assuming this was a joke since the ship does not anchor in Nassau....it's docked.

An I wouldn't describe it as a crash....more like a short, low rumble.

Archived