More trips to choose from

Jim Avery

Have to pay for the Dec. 13 one first - but what's your next winter trip?

FT

Can't say yet. The price might go up! Final payment for this winter's trip is due Monday. Then the countdown really begins!

J.

Oops, I meant Nov 2005

we are doing the 5 day on Dec. 13 as a "test" drive for our grown daughter (celebrate her birthday and see how she handles a small ship). Don't tell me we had a 7 day option on II- now they will really have to drag me off the ship :rolleyes:

No, we were not on the Nov. 2005 sailing - this is our first 4th quarter sailing. In the past we've done the Caribbean in the spring but after March's rough seas this year, decided to try again in Dec.

FT

SD has filled out the balance of 2010 itineraries on their website. Have we all picked our next winter trip yet? I have. Now we just need a special Cruise Critic GTY rate;)

While there is no CC GTY that I know of ... you could always join us for the Nov. 10 crossing!

While there is no CC GTY that I know of ... you could always join us for the Nov. 10 crossing!

It looks like fun but we are hooked on Cunard for transatlantics. Thats where I drag out the old Tux and actually wear socks. :eek:

You are missing out. SD transatlantic is the most relaxing 12 days or so you could ever imagine and it is literally a "ship of fools"....everyone knows everyone. Lots of fun.

I know it would be a wonderful time and the pricing is almost what it costs to stay home but I have an English Mother and most overseas trips involve some family visitation so 11 - 13 days for transit is out of the question. Also, have done the North Atlantic crossing since the days of Queen Mary. Nothing like a fast liner in heavy seas! The tuxedo and martini part of the equation are nice too. So, SeaDream will remain our cruise of choice and QM2 our Atlantic crossing favorite. How's that for flexibility?:D

• 1 month later...
I know it would be a wonderful time and the pricing is almost what it costs to stay home but I have an English Mother and most overseas trips involve some family visitation so 11 - 13 days for transit is out of the question. Also, have done the North Atlantic crossing since the days of Queen Mary. Nothing like a fast liner in heavy seas! The tuxedo and martini part of the equation are nice too. So, SeaDream will remain our cruise of choice and QM2 our Atlantic crossing favorite. How's that for flexibility?:D

We'll forgive you Jim:p

NO WAY!!!

I can't imagine!

I really have to work on getting my dh on SeaDream. So many GREAT memories!

We are right there with you Cruisewoman in terms of so many wonderful memories. Actually when I can't fall back asleep I walk the decks of the SD yachts, starting on Deck 2. I usually am able to nod off somewhere around the TOY bar:p

NO WAY!!!

I can't imagine!

I really have to work on getting my dh on SeaDream. So many GREAT memories!

Hi Kate!

Why don't you and DH jump on the SDII Nov 29 out of St. Maarten with us. Nice itinerary and good price point. We are staying at the Sonesta Maho Bay resort the night before. See you there.

Jim & Lois.

Archived