best indian restaurent in barcelona

shivi4

Since most people on these boards wouldn't eat Indian food in Barcelona as they tend to be only there for a day or so and want to try local food (and by the way Indian is one of my very favourite foods), I would suggest posting your question on the Barcelona forum of Trip Advisor - http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g187497-i44-Barcelona_Catalonia.html - where there are a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people. If you type 'Indian restaurant' into the search box on the forum you will find some suggestions

Also try typing 'Indian restaurant Barcelona' into Google and you will get some results :)

By the way, I'm not sure who you're sailing with but we sailed with Royal Caribbean (on Legend) in the summer. Our waiter was from India and when we told him how much we loved Indian food he used to bring us a different curry every night. These weren't the curries which were on the menu but were specially made in the kitchen, so it may be worth asking whether there is anything off-menu which you could try when you're on the ship.

Archived