Price Drop Question

azurewater

We have been on a few cruises, but until I recently found this website, I was unaware that you could request a price adjustment. The price of the cruise we are going on in December is dropping.

I have emailed our PVP and have heard nothing back. How do I go about getting the price adjustment? Can you do this more than once before you cruise? Do you wait until right before the cruise?

Thanks for your help.

Joy

We have been on a few cruises, but until I recently found this website, I was unaware that you could request a price adjustment. The price of the cruise we are going on in December is dropping.

I have emailed our PVP and have heard nothing back. How do I go about getting the price adjustment? Can you do this more than once before you cruise? Do you wait until right before the cruise?

Thanks for your help.

Joy

Joy,

Welcome to Cruise Critic! You don't mention how you booked this cruise - was it early saver? Your PVP should call you back, but perhaps they are not in today? If nothing else you can call the Carnival 800 # and speak to someone regarding the procedure on a price adjustment if you are entitled to it. Since Carnival made all those changes late last year, I've only been on one cruise and the price never budged! Good Luck, have a great trip, reduction or not!

Loz

Archived