Cocktail of The Day....

jax

Does Cunard still do a daily advertised, alcoholic concoction to be enjoyed by all for just a wee bit of dinero?

had what the bartending staff called an "Islay Mist" back in '98. Would love to have again or know their secret ingredients. But I could just keep sampling their wares for investigative purposes...hmmm.

There was always a cocktail of the day advertised in the paper, but I don't believe it was any cheaper than the normal tariff.

It used to be a couple of $ less, but now I dont think it is, I will check this weekend, weill I will try a few lol, I will have a martini and think of you:)

Trust me, there is no discount on price. P & O do that but not Cunard.

They must have stopped this around the time of the QE2 tandem crossings, they always gave a discount to puch them, shame, it was always nice to try at least one of them, but , there prices for what you get or forget about after a few are quite good, theres always the martine mixology for a few Martinis , thats a good deal lol

I also appreciate your posting them. Have referred back to them several times to get info. But nothing beats the pics of Sabastian in his jaunty QM2 attire. Oh how handsome he is! My female feline, Daisy Mae, is admiring as well.

theres always the martine mixology

Hey. You leave Martine alone!

Seriously, the Martini Mixology is fine up to a point. I can't remember the middle two - Appassionata and Ginger Cosmo rings a bell - but they were revolting. Obviously the dry martini was as good as it can be without Tanqueray Number Ten, and the chocolate one was erm "interesting" - but not unpleasant.

Would have been much better with four dry martinis, each with a different gin!

Archived