Hey completey depressed thread lovers

Brenda33

Hi all....Its Brenda....the starter of the COMPLETELY DEPRESSED THREAD. I THINK I finally figured out how to post a pic of me....an after pic....well ok, I'm up 2 or 3 pounds....but I am on a vacation! LOL This is a pic of me and my good friend Diann. We were on vacation with our families in Wildwood. In total I lost 35 pounds and 29 inches. I hope you all realize YOU CAN DO IT!! Oh, I am the one with the hat in the white bikini.

071.jpg.1fa9ff38d1b204af22d9896a65062f73.jpg

Brenda!!!! You look exactly like I pictured you..even younger!! I'm glad you posted the pic..it's great..your thread is the only one that ever made "sense" to me about the reality of weight loss, that it is HARD work and doesn't come easy, but it comes by being healthy. More women need to hear your story. You look so great, now I'm depressed!! LOL

Menina

Thank you both. I still work so hard. If I stop I will not look this way. I realize its a forever thing. M....I've never seen you, but I'm sure you have nothing to be jealous of....you always had men to choose from!!! I am proud of me though......I guess not bad for 45. I would still like to lose some more though......not sure if its possible, but I sure as heck am gonna try!!!

Well, we all have our battles..after the big breakup with dogboy I stopped working out to the intensity I used to and the weight comes back quickly so I'm working really hard again, and re-reading your previous post. But you know, what I liked about your story was that you really faced some painful realities about weightloss and did the gut work it takes to make a lifestyle change. I know I was a tough cookie on you but man, if people could only do it the way you do they'd be so much more successful. Maybe we need to resurrect the thread..I miss hearing from all you guys!!!

Found one more....this one from my cruise in June......

Well, we all have our battles..after the big breakup with dogboy I stopped working out to the intensity I used to and the weight comes back quickly so I'm working really hard again, and re-reading your previous post. But you know, what I liked about your story was that you really faced some painful realities about weightloss and did the gut work it takes to make a lifestyle change. I know I was a tough cookie on you but man, if people could only do it the way you do they'd be so much more successful. Maybe we need to resurrect the thread..I miss hearing from all you guys!!!

Well I still slip up too. I have a bad week here and there, gain a few...get lazy, but then I realize what I am doing and I get back into it. Right now I am a bit lazy because I don't want to get out of bed in the morning to go to the gym. Its right before school begins and I know I won't get a break then.....so I am kind of taking advantage of it now. I slept in today, so I will miss my class at the gym.....but I've decided I am going to move my kitchen table, get out my own step and try to put together a step routine....then I am going to get out a mat and do some abs......Its the price I have to pay for sleeping in.......plus the little guy is still asleep, and I feel so bad waking him.

Archived