November Weather?

Mr and Mrs CIQ

Expect it to be cool on deck your first day out and last day coming back. Possibly one adjacent day each direction, too. The rest of the time should be warm to hot.

The Pacific has a different feel to the ride, compared to other seas and oceans. There's a long r-r-o-o-o-l-l-l-l as the ship moves along that could take some getting used to. It's not unpleasant, but it is different from the up-down that shorter wave patterns generate.

This is such a nice cruise on a beautiful ship. Enjoy it!

I agree with RuthC regarding the weather. We took this same cruise last November and had a great time - loved the Zaandam and her crew and enjoyed all the leisurely sea days and the Hawaiian ports of call.

Ruth C speaks wisely. I did this cruise on October 7th of last year. The first full day at Sea was ROUGH, I mean rough. Second day was cool but smooth. After that it was warm and by the time we got to Hilo it was hot and remained that way in Honolulu, Kaui, Maui, and Kona. Coming back it was nice but the last day it was very foggy. I would do this trip again in a heart beat. Just love HAL and have loved Hawaii since my first trip there over Easter break in 1980. I always say that when God closed Paradise, he forgot to close Hawaii. Aloha!

Archived