Onboard credit - where is it listed on HAL?

jetstorm

I know there's some posts about this but I haven't been able to locate one fast, can someone tell me where onthe HAL site to find my onboard credit? I'm supposed to have one from my T/A and another for owning stock. I want to make sure the stock one is there as they kept giving us different addresses to send in the paperwork.

I have the credit from my T/A showing on my invoice but the other credit is coming from Carnival Corp., it's a credit for owning stock at time of booking. We are trying to get a confirmation from someone there about this credit. Meanwhile, I wanted to see if it showed up on my account with HAL, but I can't find anything of the sort.

I have the credit from my T/A showing on my invoice but the other credit is coming from Carnival Corp., it's a credit for owning stock at time of booking. We are trying to get a confirmation from someone there about this credit. Meanwhile, I wanted to see if it showed up on my account with HAL, but I can't find anything of the sort.

No, nowhere on HAL's site will you find that info.

As for the T/A OBC ... it is possible that will show on your onboard account once you board. Suggest that if you have an agency invoice reflecting that "gifted" OBC, take that with you and after embarkation ask the Front Desk how much OBC you have. If the T/A's amount is not there, give them the copy of whatever from your T/A and ask them to track it down. Do it the first day, as that will give the people on ship plenty of time to work it out with Seattle.

As to you stockholder OBC ... have your T/A straighten it out for you. I gave my CCL stock stuff to my T/A and she contacted Seattle. After 2 weeks, when I'd not heard back from my T/A that Seattle had confirmed our eligibility and approved the OBC, I emailed my T/A. When she contacted HAL again, seemed our original request had gone to the bottom of a pile. Within a day or two, the CCL OBC was confirmed.

We have not yet made fiinal payment, but I expect that the Guest Copy of HAL's paperwork showing we have paid in full will reflect the amount. If not, I'll be checking on it before we sail.

Camp637,

Thank you so much for all your help. It has been very informative. I will get in touch with my T/A.

Enjoy your cruise. By the way, where are you cruising?

Glad I could be helpful.

We'll be on a 14-day Maasdam, sailing November 20 on a Southern Carib itinerary.

Enjoy your cruise!

Meanwhile, I wanted to see if it showed up on my account with HAL, but I can't find anything of the sort.
You can only see the OBCs on the HAL site if you booked on-line, direct. The reason for this is your booking record will show the TA's commission when you use one, and HAL does not want you to see that. :p

After final payment our TA sends us a final invoice which shows all our shipboard credits -- the ones we get while booking on the cruise, the AMEX Plat swhip board credit and the Carnival shipboard credit.

I high light them in yellow -- even on the extra copies that I take.

Our TA takes care of submitting the paper work for the Carnival and AMEX Plat shipboard credits. We don't do a thing.

Archived