OMG!! Oasis Invite!!

Michuck

Hi there!! I got a phone call today to invite me on this sailing!!! I wasn't home at the time but as soon as I got the message I was jumping around crazie!!! I immediately went to check for the email they talked about, sure enough there it was. I am going to have to check my email more often!!! I called and confirmed as soon as my hubby got home and I told him. They said I would get another call in about 2 weeks to go over all details.

A little about me. I am diamond members with 23 cruises completed, including the cruise I was married on in 2003. Best cruise ever!!! We have not sailed since December of 2007; we had a little girl shortly after and have not had the time!!!

All I know about the sailing is its 2 nights and we are guaranteed a balcony. I have no clue how they picked ppl but the email was addressed to me and my husband as a couple.

I am so excited to be going!! I have never been on a pre-inaugural cruise before and don't know what its going to be like!! If anyone can tell me about them I would love to know!!!

Can't wait till 11/27 :D

Mia

You better not be holding out on us, PH!;) It would be nice to finally get invited to SOMETHING! I'm available any time any place. Just give me 5 hours notice - 2 hours to do laundry & to pack and 3 hours to drive! I'm good to go!!!

KC - I think the "belles" (and former belle) should be invited together.

Absolutely!! From your lips to RC's ears!:D

Looks like the magic numbers are in the 20s............perhaps the almost DPers that they screwed outta the concierge lounge??:p

Congrats to the latest recipient............

awww...drat..that lets me out then.. I am at a lowly 16..18 after oct... oh well...when's the next ship due out???:D

we have over 50 cruises completed with RCCL and 10 weeks booked in the future. Haven't heard a thing. I would gladly pay the air to get on one of these early sailings. HEY, RCCL, are you reading this?

What do you mean time to pack.- I could be out the door in 5 minutes.

Bev

You have really aroused my curiosity, Bev. Why would you post here last night that you haven't heard a thing, when you posted on the Roll Call thread last Friday that you WERE invited????????

I'd ditch my mother's behind in a SECOND if it meant a 2 day cruise on Oasis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christie, you'd give up a fully paid-for cruise at the last minute if your mother needed you, and you know it!! :cool:

Christie, you'd give up a fully paid-for cruise at the last minute if your mother needed you, and you know it!! :cool:

No way....the best I'd do is set her up with an automatic feeder for the week and an upside-down jug of water just like a gerbil uses! And then SEEE YAAAAAA!!!!!

:D:D

From what I read somewhere (the Oasis threads?) there will be more than one pre-inaugural. I'm sure that they will accomodate their most frequent cruisers - they always have, so there's no reason to believe that they would stop now....

We have very dear friends who have sailed on RCCL for just under 200 cruises.

They have never heard a word about Oasis from RCCL.

Rick and Deirdra

We're D+ and have yet to receive an invite for any pre-inaugural so I don't think that's a reason to get invited. Then again, we tend to be invisible to RCCL, so maybe we've just been overlooked again.

Congratulations to everyone who did get the call--I'm sure you'll have a blast.

omg! that is so great you were invited! i bet they will invite you for the next one since you cant go this time- fingers crossed!!!

we are just at 16 cruises too - looking to book another and have thanksgiving on oasis booked already- going to be a fabulous ship- got to see lots of reviews on it while on freedom of the seas last week on the tv in the cabin-

good luck to everyone as far as the invites are concerned- so exciting!!!!

omg! that is so great you were invited! i bet they will invite you for the next one since you cant go this time- fingers crossed!!!

we are just at 16 cruises too - looking to book another and have thanksgiving on oasis booked already- going to be a fabulous ship- got to see lots of reviews on it while on freedom of the seas last week on the tv in the cabin-

good luck to everyone as far as the invites are concerned- so exciting!!!!

What do you mean that you have thanksgiving on Oasis booked already? Do you mean for 2010?

Archived