MSC Meraviglia's Daily Programs

Beamafar

I will post photos of the Daily Program over the course of the next 7 posts, beginning with embarkation at Barcelona on a Friday. I will list them in chronological order and state the day they refer to. Bear in mind that these only relate to the week I was onboard. Please do not assume that the shows, Elegance nights, etc will fall on the same days on your cruise.

It'll take a little time so I would ask you to please refrain from posting 'til I have all 7 Daily Programs' photos up. Feel free to comment on my 'Live from Meraviglia' thread in the meantime.

Thanks - did you notice a wine tasting on board. Did this on our last msc cruise and really enjoyed it

I didn't see anything to indicate that they do. That's not to say that they don't.

I did one on Fantasia in February and enjoyed it, too - thought it was great value. DH doesn't drink wine but they insisted on giving him a plate of antipasti even though he wasn't a paid participant (just there to hold my hand LOL)

We know the deck 6 sommelier from previous cruises and met the YC sommelier for the first time on this one. They were both so busy, I don't think that they had the time to give to a wine-tasting event. Perhaps when things have settled into a routine onboard it may be introduced.

I did one on Fantasia in February and enjoyed it, too - thought it was great value. DH doesn't drink wine but they insisted on giving him a plate of antipasti even though he wasn't a paid participant (just there to hold my hand LOL)

We too were on the Fantasia and agree it was excellent value

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting. I was only 2 sailings behind you Bea and the planners differ slightly. I would have thought the activities would not change, or at least maybe change every other week (for the B2B pax). I have the children's schedule for the week. I'll post it separately.

Were these specific to YC? There seems a bit of information tailored to YC area.

Yes - the information on the back page for the dining rooms is the only thing that's different, I think. I do have one Daily Program that's not a Yacht Club one. I can post a photo of it here if anyone wants it. It's out of date already as the flexi dining concept has been suspended so it really wouldn't be of any assistance to those wanting to see the dining times, etc as the information is not correct.

Interesting. I was only 2 sailings behind you Bea and the planners differ slightly. I would have thought the activities would not change, or at least maybe change every other week (for the B2B pax). I have the children's schedule for the week. I'll post it separately.

Is there a noticeable change? TBH - I never read them (still haven't LOL). I don't like the new layout of the planners. Also, we had our own agenda on the ship so didn't engage in any of the activities. We disliked the main areas around the ship so much that we tended to avoid them.

Is there a noticeable change? TBH - I never read them (still haven't LOL). I don't like the new layout of the planners. Also, we had our own agenda on the ship so didn't engage in any of the activities. We disliked the main areas around the ship so much that we tended to avoid them.

Depending on the day - it's about 10-20% different. We too did not read them when we were onboard - that's how we did not know it was formal night in the MDR. :-) We spent most of our time either onshore or at the water park. We did not participate in any onboard activities, except the Black Card Party.

i wish there were YC available for our Jan 2018 seaside sailing.

I also do not like the layout. It looks too crowded onto on page.

Edited by lifeasme123

............ We did not participate in any onboard activities, except the Black Card Party.

We didn't bother with the Black Card event. It's often just a boring speech about "how good to see you all again blah, blah blah.........." How did you find it? Did we miss anything - was it worthwhile?

Yacht Club seems very popular for Seaside. It's certainly more well-known about than it used to be thanks to Divina plying her trade in the US. Plus the fact that a lot of previous NCL Haven customers are eyeing YC as a more reasonably priced alternative.

It'll be a different style of ship to Meraviglia so hopefully it'll be a better experience for you.

We didn't bother with the Black Card event. It's often just a boring speech about "how good to see you all again blah, blah blah.........." How did you find it? Did we miss anything - was it worthwhile?

Yacht Club seems very popular for Seaside. It's certainly more well-known about than it used to be thanks to Divina plying her trade in the US. Plus the fact that a lot of previous NCL Haven customers are eyeing YC as a more reasonably priced alternative.

It'll be a different style of ship to Meraviglia so hopefully it'll be a better experience for you.

We got the invitation in our room. Being commoners (and not YC'ers) we went for the free drinks. :D

We got the invitation in our room. Being commoners (and not YC'ers) we went for the free drinks. :D

:D :D :D

Unfortunately, we're back to being commoners on our next couple of outings. That's the problem with going YC - it's hard to come back to earth after the experience. I'm consoling myself with the fact that YC doesn't exist on Musica class (which is the one we'll be on for our next 2 trips), though we wouldn't really have booked it even if it did LOL.

However ............... we're blowing our yearly budget on one big, 28 night Grand Voyage in Yacht Club next year to celebrate DH's big birthday - one of those ones with a zero at the end. There'll be no going back after that one!! The fact that there's a deluxe (premium) drinks package included for the rest of the ship is just icing on the cake.